Our Nephrology department is a leading centre for the management of renal problems in Mid Travancore. Our dialysis unit is well equipped with latest computerised dialysis machine, reverse osmosis water plant to provide pure and trace element free supply. The unit is running around the clock to provide best quality possible treatment to the renal patients with full supportive care by trained dialysis technicians and staff. In addition to providing renal replacement treatment acutely and for chronic renal failure patients, the renal physicians will work closely with the urology and transplant team. SERVICES OFFERED
- Haemodialysis for acute and chronic renal failure patients.
- Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD).
- Renal biopsy and its histopathological evaluation.
- Emergency treatment for cases of poisoning like haem perfusion
- Procedures like exchange transfusion and plasmapheresis are also performed.
- Renal transplantation – in phase 2
Dr.Manjula Ramachandran MD, DM (Nephrology), MRCP (UK)Specialty: Nephrology Designation: Sr. Consultant
(Deputy medical superintendent) Working Days: Mon-Tue, Thu-Sat OPD Timings: 09:30am-02:30pm