Paediatric Department specializes in the care of infants, children and adolescents. It provides a range of services from well-child care, to basic childhood immunizations and illnesses, to managing complex medical conditions and chronic disorders. The Department of Neonatology offers comprehensive neonatal diagnostic and treatment facilities for critically ill newborns. It also has a multidisciplinary unit, dedicated to provide the highest quality care for all newborns, ranging from healthy neonates to sick or premature newborns requiring close observation or intensive care.
- Round the clock availability of consultants.
- Advanced Paediatric Intensive Care Unit with Ventilators
- Level I NICU
- Basic neonatal care
- Level II NICU - Special care newborn nursery with
- Non Invasive Ventilation, Nasal and Nasopharyngeal CPAP and IMV
- Exchange Transfusion
- Umbilical Venous and Arterial Catheterization
- LED Phototherapy
- Blood Gas Analysis (ABG, VBG)
- Level III NICU - Intensive Neonatal care with
- Invasive Ventilation, Pressure Control and Volume Control
- Care of Extreme Preterm and low birth babies
- Central Lines
- Hearing Screening