Dr. Praveen KumarDesignation: Sr. Consultant
Medical Superintendent (RIMS) Qualification: MS, Mch Department: Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine OPD Timings: 09:00 - 07:00pm Working Days: Mon-Sat
Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- His area of interest are Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeries (of knee,shoulder,elbow,ankle,wrist,hip) and Management of ligament and Sports injuries.
- He is MS and M.Ch in Orthopaedics
- Has Fellowship in Arthroscopic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Joint Replacement
- Also has undergone Fellowship training from , The Severance Hospital, Seoul, South Korea.
- Has Clinical fellowship in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery and Sports Medicine from Konkuk University Hospital, Seoul.
- Was awarded the prestigious S.G Krishnan Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine by the Indian Arthroscopy Society, 2012, Has Advance training in Complex Joint Replacements and Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries from Maxx Hospital, Chandigarh.
- Has Training in advanced Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery from Prince Wales Hospital, Hong Kong.
- Has Publications in National and International Journals on Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
To name a few:
- Comparison of Single and Double-Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using Quadriceps Tendon–Bone Autografts – Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery, 2009
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Autogenous Quadriceps Tendon–Bone Compared With Bone–Patellar Tendon–Bone Grafts at 2-Year Follow-up, Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery, 2009
- Suture Bridge Subscapularis tendon repair technique with use of low anterior portals – Journal of knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy,2011
- ACL Reconstruction in individuals with generalized ligamentous laxity -“Review article” – Clinics in Orthopaedic Surgery ,2011